Improve your guitar skills! Impress your friends!
Jam session records you as you play your favorite songs. Jam session includes an integrated web browser for browsing your favorite guitar tabs sites and a video recorder to capture your performance. Camera shy? Jam session has an option to disable the camera to record only audio. Jam Session also includes audio playback with the ability to loop a section to easily practice a portion of song.
- Built-in audio player with the ability the loop a section of the song
- Playback and share directly from the app
- Built-in web browser to view your favorite tab sites
- Bookmark your favorites sites
- Record video or just audio
- Records 44.1kHz, high quality m4a audio
- Pre-bookmarked sites to get you started quickly
Jam session was developed for Android tablets, but should work on any Android device 2.3+. For full capabilities, it requires a device with a front facing camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I play an audio file inside Jam Session?
- From the action bar (3.0+) or the menu button options, select “Open Song”.
- Select “Choose music track” to use Google Play Music to select a song, or use a file browser to select the song.
- From inside a file browser app, select Jam Session as a player app or a share target for your audio file.
- How can I loop a section of an audio file?
- After loading an audio file into the built-in music player, press the time display to the right of the seek bar once to set the loop in point
- Press it again to set the loop out point.
- Press a third time to clear the loop points.
- Thanks to Mr. Rory “Big R” Hool for his testing skills.
- Jam Session uses ActionBarSherlock. Copyright 2012 Jake Wharton. Licensed under Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Splash Screen © 2010 DaveOnFlickr. Used with permission.
- Icons © 2007-2012 ~Sekkyumu. Used with permission.
- App Icon by: FastIcon.com. Used with permission.